Over the last few years, I have become a sucker for using hand sanitizer and making sure that my hands are ALWAYS clean. I’m not sure if it is because of the outbreaks of the H1N1 flu or the fact that I was hit hard by the regular flu back in March, but either way – clean hands are a must. Unfortunately, washing my hands or using hand sanitizer regularly isn’t a good thing because it dries out my skin and causes it to crack. At one point, and normally it only happens in the winter, I had a rash on both hands and determined that it was because I was using too much of whatever products to keep my hands clean. Recently though, I had the chance to try out a new kind of hand sanitizer, Prefense, which contains a whopping ZERO PERCENT alcohol unlike other leading brand hand sanitizers.
Prefense is a revolutionary new product that protects you and your family from germs with just one application daily. It is an alcohol free, moisturizing hand sanitizer that offers proactive security. The Prefense mission is to provide you with a defense in advance from the transfer of germs that can make you sick, while leaving your hands moisturized.
Prefense is definitely like no other hand sanitizer I’ve seen on the market or used personally. What I was particularly interested in is that is it ALCOHOL FREE and made of natural ingredients. I always hated the strong smell of alcohol after using other leading brand hand sanitizers but when I use Prefense, I get just a subtle hint of a citrus scent that is not overpowering and hardly noticeable. Another great thing about Prefense is that it is effective for 24 HOURS and active through 10 hand washings. Most other hand sanitizers have to be reapplied continuously throughout the day in order to keep protecting your from germs, but Prefense lasts all day and won’t wash off in the water. Prefense is also unique because it is a FOAM, rather than a wet liquid, which means easy application.
Prefense has a great list of advantages and benefits that make the product worth having around:
- Tested against strains of Staphylococcus aureus including drug resistant MRSA strains
- Long lasting protection against germs
- Stops skin to skin transfer
- Easy, rapid foam application
- Colorless product is invisible on application and will not stain skin or clothing
- Water based product is non-flammable
As you can see Prefense offers A LOT of great benefits to its users without the use of harsh chemicals. I have been using my 1.5 fluid oz bottle since I received it and have made it a must have for my purse. Prefense is available for purchase through their website and comes in a variety of sizes and products: 1.5 fl oz bottle lasts 120 sprays, 8 fl oz bottle lasts 640 sprays – there is also a hand sanitizing wipe that can be used on the face and hands! Follow Prefense on Twitter and Facebook to stay up to date with the latest and greatest sanitizing products around.
Prefense wants Blissful Reviews readers to stay protected from germs and is giving ONE lucky reader the chance to win a bottle of their 8 fl oz Prefense that lasts up to 640 sprays – this bottle could potentially last you almost two years with one spray a day!!
Buy It: Prefense is available for purchase through their website
OPEN TO US RESIDENTS ONLY!
Prize: One lucky Blissful Reviews reader will win a 8 fl oz bottle of Prefense Hand Sanitizer, good for 640 sprays or almost 2 years!!
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment telling me your worse experience with germs and how you try to combat against them.
Extra Entries: Please only submit your comment once. If it does not appear, it may have gone to the spam box & I will approve it! Provide one comment per entry method (3 entries = 3 separate comments)
- Follow Blissful Reviews on Twitter (@palmettostar) & tweet about this giveaway using the following (2 initial entries, then 1 entry if tweeted daily – 24 hours):
- “Like” Prefense on Facebook & leave a comment with your name on Facebook (2 entries)
- “Like” Blissful Reviews Facebook page & leave a comment with your name on Facebook (2 entries)
- Follow Blissful Reviews on Google Friend Connect (sidebar) & leave a comment with your username/name (2 entries)
- Enter any Blissful Reviews giveaway(s) & leave a comment stating which giveaway(s) you entered (2 entries per giveaway entered)
- Grab the Blissful Reviews button from the sidebar & leave a comment telling me where it is (5 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog (use the archive link for this entry in your post! ) & leave a comment with the link to the blog post (3 entries)
- Comment on any of my reviews or blog posts & leave a comment telling me which entry you commented on (3 entries per comment on posts)
- Sign up for SocialSpark using my referral link: http://izea.in/rHf & leave a comment with your name (5 entries)
- Subscribe to Blissful Reviews via email subscription (3 entries, MUST VERIFY email address to be valid!)
#Win a 8oz @Prefense hand sanitizer- which lasts almost 2 years – via @Palmettostar. http://tinyurl.com/3bxn997 #giveaway ends 06/26
This giveaway is open from June 12th, 2011 and will end on June 26th, 2011 at 11:59 pm CST. A winner will be selected using Random.org and contacted within a day of the drawing by email. The winner has 48 hours (2 days) to reply with the requested information. An alternate winner will be selected if the original winner does not reply within the time frame!
Disclaimer: This post was written on behalf of Prefense. I received a 1.5oz bottle of Prefense in order to write this review, no other compensation was provided. All opinions are 100% mine.